Google+

Monday, October 5, 2015

Maria's October Kit Projects

Hello, Maria here today to share my projects I've made with the October Kit. This months kit has been absolutely great to work with, one of my favorites... (again)... ;) I have mixed all the kits together on my layouts and I have used the Mixed Media Kit, the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On and the Embellishment Add-On. They can all be found here.

My first layout is a picture of my oldest daughter. I think washi tape is perfect on layouts! The die-cuts from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Serendipity line were so cool! I love the gold glasses.




My second layout is of my seven year old. Always with a smile on his face. I have used the die-cuts from American Crafts on this page too.




My third layout is of my younger daughter. I have used more earth tone colors on this layout. She also loves flowers so I put on a lot of flowers. :) She loves the nature, so I thought this paper was perfect for her.




My beautiful, happy, funny little sister. She always makes me laugh! She's the one on the left side. 





The last layout I made this month is another one of my oldest daughter. I found these pictures on my phone, I guess someone likes taking "selfies"...




Thank you for stopping by today!
You can find all the kits and much more in the C'est Magnifique Store.
See you soon again!

Love, Maria

4 comments:

  1. Super fun layouts Maria! Your kids are so good looking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love the vitality in these layouts! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty layouts - love the design, papers, colors and what awesome photos - the kids are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete