Google+

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Maria's September Kit Projects

Hi!

Maria here today to share my September projects.

This month I have only worked with the Main Kit. The papers are as always gorgeous!

This is one of my favorite pictures. It is taken at Camden Market in London. I love oranges!



I made two simple cards. It's always great to have some cards on hand. ;)



These are my two dogs. We love spending time at the beach with them and they love playing around in the water. I love how the colorful paper cut-outs pair with the grey paper and photo.



This is the last day of school before Summer break.  I love the text that I cut out from the bottom of one of the papers in the kit.




There are more kits that match this main kit in the store. You can see them all here.

That's all for this time. See you again soon! 

Maria

1 comment: