Google+

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Elena's August Mixed Media Tutorial

Hello everyone! Today I want to inspire you with my new box , made with the August Main Kit.

First I covered my box with black acrylic paint.

I cuted two pieces of Dovecraft Bohemian paper and a сircle for the box cap.

Then sticked them down.

I cuted a bird from the Dovecraft Bohemian paper, glued it to the black cardstock and cuted it again.

Then I glued my bird to the cup, and added a flower from the August Main Kit.

I glued another bird on the other side.

I fussy cut a lot of butterfly and added them to my box. I also added some Bohemian Sequins. I covered my box with Silks paint to make it shining.

And some close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by today! The August Kit is absolutely wonderful and I had a really fun time creating with this kit! I hope you'll do the same!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely!! The paper is beautiful and your bird and butterflies look amazing.

    ReplyDelete