Google+

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Elena's July Mixed Media Tag Tutorial

Hi all, it's Elena here again today sharing how I created a tag with the July Kit and Flower Add-On.


I used the back of a Prima cork stickers package.
 

Cut the corners.

Glued it to the paper.

I used two shades of Distress Ink.

Add die-cut

White embossing paste and the stencil.


Add four pieces of Tim Holtz paper.


Add blue feather from Prima "Bella Rouge" Embellishments.


Flowers from the Main Kit and the Flower Add-On, gauze from my stash.


Add the Cloche from Prima Memory Hardware and title from Prima "Bella Rouge" Embellishments.


Some gesso...


And sprays

Add some doodling and denim strip.


 Some close-ups:



Thanks for stopping by today! The July Kit is absolutely wonderful and I had a really fun time creating with this kit! I hope you'll do the same!

5 comments: