Google+

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcome New Designer Maria Krafft!

We would like to welcome Maria Krafft as our newest member of the design team! Maria has created some beautiful layouts with the January Kit! Here is more about Maria in her own words:


Hi! My name is Maria Krafft and I live on the beautiful west coast of Sweden. I live on Orust, about one hour north of Gothenburg in a small village. The nature around me is absolutely amazing and I take a lot of pictures of the sea, fishing boats, fishing villages and of course of my beautiful family. I have three children, two girls that are 10 and 13, and one boy that is 6 years old. Together with my husband and kids I love to travel and spend time with my lovely friends.

I have always loved creating with my hands. There has always been a project somewhere :) I started scrapbooking more than ten years ago. I have tried out many different styles and I can´t say that I prefer any style more than another. At the moment I use mixed media products on my layouts but sometimes I prefer just making it clean and simple. I also make cards, art journals, canvases and I enjoy working with Project Life.

When I´m not creating something my spare time goes to my kids activities that are soccer and handball, baking and decorating at home.

I have been on several design teams in Sweden and Scandinavia before and I am so happy to be joining the C'est Magnifique girls and sharing my projects made with the lovely kits. If you want to see more of my projects you are welcome to visit my blog.

I have really enjoyed working with the January Edge of the Brook Kit. The papers are so beautiful with colors that I love.

My first layout is decorated with flowers from January´s Flower Add-On which you can find here.


I have used several different papers from the main kit as photo mats behind my picture.



Here is my second layout made from the kit. The die-cut chipboard frame is beautiful and the size is perfect for framing pictures :) I colored this one with gelatos.




The retro tags from Lemoncraft are great for decorating your projects!

This is the third layout I made from the main kit.



I've used the tiny type card stock stickers to add some text to my layout.

Finally I made two cards.


Last of all a reminder to join in on the January Sketch Challenge, you can find it here. This is the layout I made inspired by the sketch.


All of the fabulous kits can be found here. Make sure to check them out :)

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Maria

2 comments: