Google+

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July kit with Camilla

July is here and it is time to show you my work with the July kit. The kit was so lovely to work with - lots of gorgeous papers, flowers and embellies.

On my first layout I added some texture to the background by using a mask and some texture paste. Otherwise I kept the layout rather clean with just some few embellies and flowers.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on kit, the embellie add-on kit and the MMM kit.
From my own stash: mask, cheese cloth, string, texture paste

For my next layout I added some stamping - the gate and fence stamp is fabulous. Then I also used some mixed media before I added my layered photo and flowers.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on kit, the embellie add-on kit and the MMM kit.
From my own stash: tags, gesso, texture paste, bloom spray, seam binding, leaves, cheese cloth.

On my next layout I didn't use any extra colours. I just layered some papers and then added beautiful flowers in clusters.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on kit, the embellie add-on kit and the MMM kit.
From my own stash: seam binding, leaves

The beautiful papers invite you to add some masks and sprays, which I did here. It blends in so well with the watercoloured papers. 


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on kit, the embellie add-on kit and the MMM kit.
From my own stash: cheese cloth, bloom spray, mask, texture paste

See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment