Google+

Monday, March 17, 2014

The April MMM Kit w/Erin

Good morning and welcome back to the C'est Magnifiue blog! We hope you've enjoyed our kit and projects thus far :). Today I'm sharing with you my first project using the Magnifique Mixed Media kit for April. My sister Kelly recently shared a fabulous video with you featuring this kit. I hope you had a chance to check it out! If not- see it {HERE}.

My layout today features papers from the main kit, as well as plenty of goodies from the MMM kit. 

"Snow Queen"
I adore this color palette against this rustic woodgrain paper. The tags and wood embellishments, along with the flowers allow for plenty of nice layering opportunities and interesting details.

I started out my layout with my masking. I used the stencil from the MMM kit along with some modeling paste to create the vertical designs seen on either side of my page. Topped with some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder and set with a heat gun, my masking was complete.

Next came misting and mist splats. I love the almost tea-stained effect this mist creates. 

Masking tape and washi tape were the first layers I created atop my masked areas. They set the feel of the design for me. 

Torn paper layers and doilies interchanged with flowers, tags, and wood icons created plenty of dimension while keeping the attention on this sweet photo of my daughter :)


Art Anthology: Sorbet: Dimensional Paint: Imperial 1oz.
Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Embossing Powder: Madonna Robe Blue Gold
Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Moonshadow Mist: Violaceous Violet
Viva: Inka Gold: Gold
Jacquard: Lumiere: Perlescent Turquoise 1 oz.
Prima: Ingvild Bolme: Shabby Chic Treasures: Oval Resin Frames
Prima: Tatiana: Victorian 
Prima: Cartographer: Wood Embellishments 
Prima: Cartographer: Tags and Tickets
The Crafter’s Workshop: 6x6 Stencil: Mini Cut Circles
KaiserCraft: Rubons: These Days: Brown
Prima: Assorted Flowers (Mini Sachet: Meadow, Prima: Labelle: Jade)
*some items are partial packages 
 
Thanks for stopping by the C'est Magnifique blog today! I hope you've enjoyed having another look at our MMM kit this month. You can find it in the store {HERE}!
 
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful LO Erin, I love the woodgrain look and the embellies and texture you have added really look wonderful with your sweet pics :) Reminds me of a cozy cabin setting :)

    ReplyDelete