Google+

Monday, November 11, 2013

November Kit Pages with Tracey

Hello! Tracey here today to share with you my creations with the
November's kit. It's titled,"Falling Leaves" and features Maja Design's rich Autumn hues..gorgeous and perfect for all those fall pics!
Here's my first page:


Everything in the kit is so perfectly coordinated, it makes scrapping so easy! It really helped that Vivien's little dress had such a similar pattern as the paper! Other than the grass, everything came from the kit. I used some Heidi Swapp peach mist and molding paste for the background. I love layers and textures so I embossed the picture mat and piled on the goodies!
 For my second page, I wanted to be a little more "inky". I fussy-cut the leaves and mixed them with the wooden hearts. I distressed the edges and painted them with Brown crackle paint, Crackle accents and glass beads from my stash. The pic is my son, years ago, taking part in an equine therapy program for children with autism. It was a very special time in his life..and mine.




I kept the next page Clean and Simple. This is a pic I stole off the Facebook page of a dear friend of her grandchildren. It was just too sweet not to scrap and how nice that his jammies coordinate with the paper?


Since the page was relatively simple, I added  depth by stacking and propping with cardboard. 

My next page features a shabby chic style and my daughter as a bridesmaid congratulating my sister-in-law. I think this one is my fave..


I used a large Prima doily mask for the textured backgound and doilies from my Dollar store. I deconstructed the embellished ribbon in the kit and used the mesh behind my pic and the rhinestones on the sweet frames. It ended up being mostly hidden but in the frame in the bottom right cluster, I added a fussy cut center and glossy accents to the center. 

My last page was created using the November sketch and lots of the fun Blue Fern goodies in the kit!


Except for the grass and the small piece of twine on the banner, everything on the page is from the kit. I altered the Blue Fern fence with Antique Linen crackle paint and painted the weed chippies to resemble sunflowers (more like Black Eyed Susans?). I hit the ends of the petals with Diamond Stickles and used black puffy paint for the centers.

I created these 5 pages and still had enough left over for two other projects!
If you haven't already,pick up your kit here before it sells out!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: