Google+

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Girly layouts with Camilla

Today I have three August kit projects to share with you. As usual the C'est Magnifique kits contain several fabulous flowers - easy to match. On my first layout I have used them to frame the photo of my happy niece. The flowers certainly complements the beautiful papers in the August kit.


I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: doily, leaves

On my next layout I have mixed the gorgeous colours of the August kit. The background paper was so pretty with the girl on the swing and I decided to add the stamped fence. 


I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embelllishment add-on. 
From my stash: doilies, leaves, stamp

Yet another layout with the August kit where I have layered lots underneath the photo and also stamped on the background paper. The main kit also contains rub-ons which is great adding to your background. The beautiful lady on the photo is my mother.


I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: stamp, die

Make sure to pop in here the day after tomorrow for more lovely August inspiration from Maja.

5 comments:

  1. So Very Beautiful!!Like always...I adore your work,Camilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like read this blog and very nice post thank's for your information you can visit my blogs in the obat herbal penyempitan pembuluh darah or you can review my site on the Obat Herbal Asam Lambung

    ReplyDelete